Location and Schedule
River Lanes Family Entertainment Center
800 Cheney Highway
Titusville, FL 32780
ALL PARTICIPANTS AND GUESTS ARE REQUIRED TO WEAR A MASK/FACE COVERING AT ALL TIMES WHILE INSIDE THE BUILDING.
Wednesday, July 29, 2020
8:00pm Begin Check-in and Registration
- Check in procedures-must have on proper bowling attire
- Players will pick up their tournament t-shirt
Practice will start at 8:50 am, with competition starting at 9am
Opening games ceremony with National Anthem with social distancing of 6 tfeet in place
Afternoon squad tentatively set to start practice at 1:50pm and bowling at 2pm (times subject to change based on cleaning/ sanitation of the facility)
9:00 a.m. Squad
2:00 p.m. Squad
Event venue, dates, and location are subject to change.
$40.00 per entry, deadline to enter is Friday, July 24, 2020. Walk-ins are welcomed the day of competition.
* Competition is for participants from 8-19 years old.
* The event is for singles and doubles – total of 6 games for both events
* Bowl doubles event first, then singles event
* Handicap is 90% of 210
* Highest league average of 12 games or more in youth sanctioned league as of January 1st, 2020
* Highest league average of 12 games or more as of April 15th, 2020
*Official USBC rules apply.
*The tournament director reserves the right to re rate any average. Bowlers have until completion of the their squad to protest a re rate.
*Averages will be verified on bowl.com for all January 1st averages. If your average can’t be verified on bowl.com, please bring in a copy of the standing sheet that indicates your highest January 1st average or April 15th average. The higher average will be used.
Click here to register for the 2020 SSG Bowling Championships.
Hotel information is forthcoming.
Scholarships as well as Gold, Silver & Bronze medals will be awarded to the top 3 in each division. Participants will be notified if awarded. They will not need to stay on the premises (i.e. (9 am participants).
FSF Staff Contact
(850) 577-7207 or email@example.com