Locations and Schedule
Friday, June 17-19, 2022
Greco Softball Complex
11000 N 50th Street
Tampa, Florida 33617
New Tampa Softball Complex
17302 Commerce Park Blvd.
Tampa, Florida 33647
Friday, June 17
11:00 a.m.– 1:30 p.m.: Check-in (Pre-registration preferred)
Saturday, June 18
8:30 a.m. – 10:00 p.m.: Competition
Sunday, June 19
8:30 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.: Competition
Event venue, dates, and location are subject to change.
Entry Fee and Requirements.
Discount Registration entry fee is $575, pay by June 1st and get a $25 discount. Teams registered and paid by June 8th includes a Sunshine State Games t-shirt for each player and coaches on roster. Registration will include registration with USA Softball for this tournament ONLY. Pre-registration entries must be received by June 8, 2022 to get the $35 discount.
Teams can confirm their registration by visiting www.sunshinestategames.com/softball or checking on www.touramentusasoftball.com under Florida.
This competition will be conducted in accordance with USA Softball Rules with some modifications:
– Time Limit in pool play 1 hour 20 minutes finish the inning.
– Bracket Time Limit will be 1 hour 30 minutes finish the inning.
– May bat the roster in pool play.
– Bracket play must follow Championship Rules (New Extra EP 2022)
– Top Two Teams in each age group Qualifies for USA National Championship Finals
– Balls Provided
Gold, Silver and Bronze medals will be awarded to the top three finishers in each division.
At the discretion of the Sport Director additional awards may be given.
CLICK HERE for Hotel Information.
CLICK HERE to register for the 2022 Sunshine State Games Softball Championships.
FSF Staff Contact
(850) 577-7211 or firstname.lastname@example.org
(863) 604-1836 or email@example.com