The 2021 Track and Field Championships have been cancelled and will be contested in 2022 – Date and location TBD
Location and Schedule
Event venue, dates, and location are subject to change.
Event Age Groups
8 and Under
7:30 a.m. Check-in/Packet pickup
8:00 a.m. Coaches Meeting
9:00 a.m. Start Time
Events will be on a rolling Schedule.
2 Mile Run
100 meter dash
800 meter run
200 meter dash
1 Mile Run
400 meter run
- Entry fee is $25 per participant for the first event and $5 for each additional event. NO refunds.
- All youth divisions are limited to three events per athlete, including relays for Midget and younger. Limit of four events per athlete, including relays for Youth and older.
- Each applicant must complete an Individual Entry Form and Waiver of Liability and submit them by the entry deadline. All relay teams must submit Individual Entry Forms.
- All entries must be received by Thursday, May 27. No late entries will be accepted.
- Athletes running as part of a club or team should note their team/club name on the entry form. Athletes not running as part of a club or team should indicate by noting “Unattached”.
- Athletes must have a copy of their birth certificate or valid ID with them in case of protest.
- Any athlete registering for more than the number of events allowed, will not have their last event(s) recorded in the HY-TEK database.
- Any BIB number identified as competing in an event not defined in the HY-TEK database, will not be recorded as a valid performance.
- Membership is not required.
- Coaches’ credentials will be limited to one per 10 athletes registered with a maximum of three for each club.
- No registration refunds after TBA.
- General admission is $6 daily for four years old and over.
- COACHES PASS:
- 4-10 Athletes One (1) complimentary Coaches Credential issued
- 11-20 Athletes Two (2) complimentary Coaches Credential per club
- 21-30 Athletes Three (3) complimentary Coaches Credentials per club
- Over 30 Athletes* Four (4) complimentary Coaches Credentials per club
- The following youth age groups will be offered:
- Primary (Born after 2009)
- Bantam (9-10)
- Midget (11-12)
- Youth (13-14)
- Intermediate (15-16)
- Young (17-18)
- All USATF age divisions for Open / Masters Athletes will be offered.
- Open / Masters Athlete age will be determined as of 12/31/2021.
- All Open and Masters running events will be timed finals except for the 100m, which will be run as trial and finals.
- All Youth running events will be run as finals.
- Running events will be contested on a rolling schedule in the order listed.
- Divisions may be combined to make one Heat or Flight based on participation.
- Open and Masters Divisions will be run oldest to youngest and women before men.
- Gold, Silver and Bronze medals will be awarded to the top three finishers in each division.
- This event will be conducted in accordance to USATF rules except as modified herein.
- In case of inclement weather, event officials reserve the right to adjust or roll the schedule.
- Maximum spike length allowed on the track is 1/4 inch. Only blocks supplied by the facility will be permitted.
- All athletes are responsible for bringing their own implements to the meet. Implements must be turned in for weigh-in and inspection at least one hour prior to competition.
Gold, Silver and Bronze medals will be awarded to first three places in each event. At the discretion of the Sport Director additional awards may be given.
Hotel information for the Track & Field event is forthcoming.