Schedule and Location
Saturday, October 12, 2019
Seminole County Gun and Archery
2390 Gun Club Road
Geneva, Fla. 32732
Practice: 8:30-8:45 a.m.
Match begins promptly at 9:00 a.m.
Course of Fire
Tournament will consist of one 40-shot match.
– 10 shots Chickens @ 50 meters (Bigbore) 25 meters (Smallbore)
– 10 shots Pigs @ 100 meters (BB) 50 meters (SB)
– 10 shots Turkeys @ 150 meters (BB) 75 meters (SB)
– 10 shots Rams @ 200 meters (BB) 100meters (SB)
- Pre-registration entry fee is $25 and includes an official Sunshine State Games t-shirt. Pre-registration entries must be received by October 1, 2019. NO refunds.
- Make checks payable to Florida Sports Foundation (FSF).
- Entries limited to 10 shooters Bigbore, 10 shooters Smallbore
- On-site registration will be available if competition field is not full by online registration deadline. On-site registration entry fee will be $30.
Current NRA Rifle Silhouette rules will apply. ALL SCGAA RANGE SAFETY RULES APPLY. SCGAA “EMPTY CHAMBER INDICATOR” rule will be strictly enforced. Only Standard velocity ammunition will be permitted in smallbore to avoid damage to targets.
Entry fee $25 before October 1, includes t-shirt, awards, and lunch. $30 at the match (if space available).
Florida State Sunshine Games Champion award will be awarded to the highest aggregate scoring Florida resident. Awards will also be presented to High Super Senior, High Senior, High Lady.
Entry Form with payment must be received by October 1 for priority squadding. Online registration closes on October 1. Entries will be accepted on tournament date before 8:45 a.m. or until range capacity is reached. Entries received after October 1 will be $30.
$25 ($30 after October 1) entry fee includes t-shirt, awards, and lunch.
Click here to register for the 2019 Bigbore/Smallbore Cowboy Rifle Silhouette Championships.
FSF Staff Contact
850-322 3403 or email@example.com
Bill and Hope Hyde
407-415-1707 or firstname.lastname@example.org
(850) 488-1422 or email@example.com