Schedule and Location
Saturday, October 9, 2021
Seminole County Gun and Archery
2390 Gun Club Road
Geneva, Florida 32732
Practice: 8:30-8:45 a.m.
Match begins promptly at 9:00 a.m.
Event venue, dates, and location are subject to change.
Course of Fire
Tournament will consist of two 40-shot matches.
– 10 shots Chickens @ 50 meters (Bigbore) 40 meters (Smallbore)
– 10 shots Pigs @ 100 meters (BB) 50 meters (SB)
– 10 shots Turkeys @ 150 meters (BB) 75 meters (SB)
– 10 shots Rams @ 200 meters (BB) 100 meters (SB)
- Pre-registration entry fee is $35 and includes an official Sunshine State Games t-shirt. Pre-registration entries must be received by September 28, 2021. NO refunds.
- Make checks payable to Florida Sports Foundation (FSF).
- Entries limited to 10 shooters Bigbore, 10 shooters Smallbore
- On-site registration will be available if competition field is not full by online registration deadline. On-site registration entry fee will be $40.
Current NRA Rifle Silhouette rules will apply. ALL SCGAA RANGE SAFETY RULES APPLY. SCGAA “EMPTY CHAMBER INDICATOR” rule will be strictly enforced. Only Standard velocity ammunition will be permitted in smallbore to avoid damage to targets.
Entry fee $35 before October 1, includes t-shirt, awards, and lunch. $30 at the match (if space available).
Florida State Sunshine Games Champion award will be awarded to the highest aggregate scoring Florida resident. Awards will also be presented to High Super Senior, High Senior and High Lady.
Entry Form with payment must be received by September 28 for priority squadding. Online registration closes on September 28. Entries will be accepted on tournament date before 8:45 a.m. or until range capacity is reached. Entries received after September 28 will be $40.
$35 ($40 after October 1) entry fee includes t-shirt, awards, and lunch.
Click here to register for the 2021 Bigbore/Smallbore Cowboy Rifle Silhouette Championships.
FSF Staff Contact
850-577-7211 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Bill and Hope Hyde
407-415-1707 or email@example.com