Location and Schedule
Saturday, November 30, 2019
Volusia Hunt and Gun Club
4845 E. SR 44
New Smyrna Beach, FL 32168
8:30 a.m.: Check-in and on-site registration
9:00 a.m.: Competition
Course of Fire
Eight courses of fire (approximately 150-200 rounds). All courses of fire will be eight shot neutral.
- Entry fee is $50 and includes an official Florida’s Sunshine State Games t-shirt, awards, and lunch. No refunds after November 8, 2019.
- Make checks payable to Florida Sports Foundation (FSF) or register on line using a credit card.
- Registration must be completed online at www.sunshinestategames.com by 11:00 p.m. on November 13, 2019.
- Athletes must complete an official SSG entry form and waiver BEFORE selecting a squad on PractiScore.com. The link will appear in the confirmation email received after registering for the match.
- Entries limited to 112 shooters.
- Entries will be accepted the day of the match if there are sports still available
Current USPSA rules will apply.
- Gold, Silver and Bronze medals will be awarded to the class winners (minimum 2 within a class)
- Awards will be given in Grand Master, Master, A, B, C, D and Unclassified within classification in Open, Limited, Limited 10, Production, Revolver, Single Stack, Carry Optics, and PCC provided there are a minimum of two entrants in a class.
- Special awards for high lady, high senior, high super senior, high junior, high law enforcement, high military may be made at the discretion of the match director.
Click here to register for the 2019 USPSA Championships.
FSF Staff Contact
(850) 577-7211 or firstname.lastname@example.org
(386) 428-0042 or Opnshooter1425@gmail.com
(850) 577-7201 or email@example.com