Location and Schedule
Coral Springs Aquatic Center
12441 Royal Palm Blvd.
Coral Springs, Florida 33065
Deerfield Beach Aquatics Center
501 SE 6th Ave.
Deerfield Beach, Florida 33441
Friday, June 21-Sunday, June 23, 2019
Mandatory Coaches Meeting: June 20, 2019 at 7:30 p.m. at Coral Springs Aquatic Center.
Click here to access the 2019 SSG Water Polo Championships Schedule. The schedule is also available on TeamSnap app.
- Coed 10 & Under
- Coed 12 & Under
- Coed 14 & Under
- Boys 16 & Under
- Girls 16 & Under
- Boys 18 & Under
- Girls 18 & Under
- Men Open
- Women Open
Click here to access the USAWP tournament rules and regulations.
- Each team is guaranteed four scheduled games.
- Bracket size will determine format.
- Females may play with Men’s and Boy’s teams (assuming age eligibility) from their club, as long as their club does not enter a female team in the same age group.
- United States Water Polo / Fina Rules, with the following exceptions
- Six-minute quarters.
- Brutality is a tournament suspension.
- Red Card- Players or coaches that receive red cards will be served a 1 game suspension for the division they received the red card in. Athletes and coaches who receive a red card will not be able to participate in other divisions until their suspension is served in the division in question.
- Seeding and tiebreaker rules will be provided with final game schedule.
- Final rosters with pictures of players and coaches must be printed and submitted at the mandatory coaches meeting June 20 at 7:30pm at Coral Springs Aquatic Center. Rosters must may have a maximum of 20 players. No changes will be permitted after the start of the first game. Roster shall be verified with USAWP printed roster. Coaches should have a printed copy of their rosters with them at all times.
- Players shall wear the same cap numbers for the entire tournament.
- ALL athletes competing MUST have a minimum Silver membership with USA Water Polo. International Teams must submit a formal roster and a letter from their sports federation that their athletes are within good standing.
- Athletes and Coaches are permitted to compete with one club only. Competing with multiple clubs will not be allowed.
- There is a strict no refund policy.
$500 per team
The top three placing teams in each division will receive a trophy while the individuals on those top three teams will each receive a gold, silver or bronze medal, respectively.
Click here to access hotel information for the Water Polo event.
Click here to register for the 2019 Water Polo Championships. Registration is at 11:59 p.m. on Saturday, June 8, 2019.
FSF Staff Contact
954-608-3549 or email@example.com
(email is the preferred method of communication)
(850) 577-7201 or firstname.lastname@example.org