THE EVENT HAS BEEN CANCELED. CLICK HERE FOR MORE INFORMATION.
Location and Schedule
Coral Springs Aquatic Center
12441 Royal Palm Blvd.
Coral Springs, Florida 33065
Secondary Location is TBA
Event venue, dates, and location are subject to change.
Mandatory Coaches Meeting: June 25, 2020 at 7:30 p.m. Conference Call Number will be emailed to coaches.
- Coed 10 & Under
- Coed 12 & Under
- Coed 14 & Under
- Boys 16 & Under
- Girls 16 & Under
- Boys 18 & Under
- Girls 18 & Under
- Men Open
- Women Open
- Each team is guaranteed four scheduled games.
- Bracket size will determine format.
- Females may play with Men’s and Boy’s teams (assuming age eligibility) from their club, as long as their club does not enter a female team in the same age group.
- Players will only be allowed to play for one club no matter the age division.
- United States Water Polo / Fina Rules, with the following exceptions
- Six-minute quarters.
- Brutality is a tournament suspension.
- Red Card- Players or coaches that receive red cards will be served a 1 game suspension for the division they received the red card in. Athletes and coaches who receive a red card will not be able to participate in other divisions until their suspension is served in the division in question.
- Seeding and tiebreaker rules will be provided with final game schedule.
- Final rosters with pictures of players and coaches must be printed and submitted at the mandatory coaches meeting June 26 at 7:30 p.m. at Coral Springs Aquatic Center. Rosters must may have a maximum of 20 players. No changes will be permitted after the start of the first game. Roster shall be verified with USAWP printed roster. Coaches should have a printed copy of their rosters with them at all times.
- Players shall wear the same cap numbers for the entire tournament.
- ALL athletes competing MUST have a minimum Silver membership with USA Water Polo. International Teams must submit a formal roster and a letter from their sports federation that their athletes are within good standing.
- Athletes and Coaches are permitted to compete with one club only. Competing with multiple clubs will not be allowed.
- There is a strict no refund policy.
$500 per team. $250 per 10U team.
The winning team in each division will receive a plaque while the individuals on the top three teams will each receive a gold, silver or bronze medal, respectively.
Hotel information is forthcoming.
Registration information is forthcoming.
FSF Staff Contact
(850) 577-7207 or firstname.lastname@example.org
(850) 577-7201 or email@example.com