Location and Schedule
Saturday, June 6-Sunday, June 7, 2020
Simpson Park Community Center
1725 Martin Luther King Jr. Avenue
Lakeland, Florida 33805
Event venue, dates, and location are subject to change.
Saturday, June 6
9:00 a.m. – Under 1325 RR Singles
10:00 a.m. – Under 2100 RR Singles
10:00 a.m. – Sandpaper RR Singles
11:30 a.m. – Under 1700 RR Singles
1:00 p.m. – Under 2500 RR Singles
2:30 p.m. – Under 1875 RR Singles
4:00 p.m. – Under 1450 RR Singles
5:30 p.m. – Under 2200 RR Singles
Sunday, June 7
9:00 a.m. – Under 1800 RR Singles
10:30 a.m. – Open RR Singles
Noon – Under 2000 RR Singles
Noon – Senior 50+ RR Singles 32 player max
1:30 p.m. – Under 1575 RR Singles
3:00 p.m. – Under 2300 RR Singles
3:00 p.m. – Super Big Ball 44 RR
Super Big Ball 44 RR Singles 040TTM00
Sandpaper RR Singles 040TTM01
Senior 50+ RR Singles 040TTM02
Under 1325 RR Singles 040TTM03
Under 1450 RR Singles 040TTM04
Under 1575 RR Singles 040TTM05
Under 1700 RR Singles 040TTM06
Under 1800 RR Singles 040TTM07
Under 1875 RR Singles 040TTM08
Under 2000 RR Singles 040TTM09
Under 2100 RR Singles 040TTM10
Under 2200 RR Singles 040TTM11
Under 2300 RR Singles 040TTM12
Under 2500 RR Singles 040TTM13
Open RR Singles 040TTM14
- For all events round robin format will be utilized. For divisions with 6 or less players, each player will play each other, and winners will be determined by their playing record. For divisions with 7 or more players, the division will be broken into pools, playing a preliminary round robin within the pool. ONE or TWO winners from each pool will advance to a single elimination tournament (depending on number of participants in event and time / tables available).
- Players with estimated ratings or no official USATT Ratings will not be allowed to advance out of the preliminary or first round robin in all events except OPEN RR, Senior 50+, Sandpaper, & Super Big Ball events.
- All divisions will be best of five – 11-point games. Except Sandpaper, best 2 of 3 to 21 points and Super Big Ball 2 of 3 to 11.
- The effective date for the USATT rating for all events will be two weeks prior to the tournament date, 6-1-18 – THIS EVENT IS A SANCTIONED USATT 2 STAR EVENT.
- Butterfly tables and nets; White Nittaku Japan 3 Star Premium POLLY 40+ balls. Super Big Ball, Orange Nittaku 3-star premium 44mm. Wooden floors and composite tile floor.
- Gold, Silver and Bronze medals will be awarded to the top three finishers in each division.
- Tournament Director reserves the right to change format of any event.
- Entry fee is $30 for the 1st event and $10 for each additional event and includes an official Sunshine State Games t-shirt. NO REFUNDS.
- Events will be rated with results sent to USATT.
- USATT membership is required except for Sandpaper Singles, Senior 50+, and Super Big Ball events. USATT annual membership is $75.00 for adults and $45.00 for youth. A tournament pass (Associate Membership) is available for $20.00 and must be repurchased each event played after. USATT membership is available on-site. Do not send with registration. Memberships fees should be made payable to LTTA. Each applicant must complete an Individual Entry Form and Waiver of Liability and submit them by the entry deadline or register online at www.sunshinestategames.com.
- All entries must be received by Tuesday, May 27, 2020 or register online at www.sunshinestategames.com by Thursday, May 29, 2020. No late entries accepted.
- All players are encouraged to enter multiple events. Players may enter several events for which they are eligible and are not limited to one event. This will allow players to play more matches at the tournament.
- It is the responsibility of the applicant to confirm their registration by calling toll-free 1-866-FL-GAMES (354-2637) or click the entry confirmation link under the registration tab.
- Players must check-in at least one hour prior to scheduled event time. Late players will be scratched from event.
- This tournament will be conducted in accordance to USA Table Tennis rules for competition.
- NO WHITE SHIRTS are permitted.
- Sandpaper event will be conducted in accordance with the USSTTA rules.
- Super Big Ball event will be conducted in accordance with the SBBTTA rules.
- The Senior 50+ event is a NON USATT sanctioned event. It however serves as a qualifier for the 2020 Florida Senior Games presented by Humana in December 2020.
- Only the first 32 paid entries will be accepted.
Gold, Silver and Bronze medals will be awarded to first three places in each Class. At the discretion of the Sport Director additional awards may be given.
Hotel information for the Table Tennis event is forthcoming.
Click here to register for the 2020 Table Tennis Championships.
FSF Staff Contact
(850) 577-7207 or email@example.com
(863) 370-5163 cell or firstname.lastname@example.org
Assistant Tournament Director
(229) 977-5799 cell or JosephAracri@yahoo.com
Tournament Certified Referee and Contact
Raymond D. Spann
(352) 600-0864 cell or email@example.com
(850) 577-7201 or firstname.lastname@example.org