Sunday, September 22, 2019
Hernando Sportsman’s Club
16121 Commercial Way (US19)
Brooksville, Florida 34614
8:00 a.m. Check-in and on-site registration
9:00 a.m. Competition
- Pre-registration entry fee is $30 and includes an official Sunshine State Games t-shirt. Pre-registration entries must be received by September 16, 2019 or register online at SunshineStateGames.com by September 19, 2019. NO refunds.
- Make checks payable to the Florida Sports Foundation (FSF).
- On-site registration entry fee will be $35.
Click here to register for the 2019 SSG Bullseye Pistol Championship.
The NRA Classification system will be used. Individuals who have not been classified will fire in the Master Class. Rule 19.6 (Assigned Classification) may be used. . Targets for 50-yard slow fire will be B-6/B-6(c). Targets for 25-yard timed and rapid fire will be B-8/B-8(c). No magnum ammunition. Competitors are responsible for providing their own staple guns, staples, and repair stickers. Match Director may delay matches due to inclement weather.
Course of Fire
Match 1: .22 Aggregate 90 rounds
Match 2: Centerfire Aggregate 90 rounds
Gold, Silver and Bronze medals will be awarded by Match, and Class aggregate scores.
- Matches will be held in accordance to NRA rules for competition.
- Competitors will handle and replace their own targets.
- Another shooter will score targets.
- Eye and hearing protection required while shooting.
(813) 469-3500 or firstname.lastname@example.org
(850) 577-7201 or email@example.com