Sunday, September 22, 2019
Hernando Sportsman’s Club
16121 Commercial Way (US19)
Brooksville, Florida 34614
8:00 a.m. Check-in and on-site registration
9:00 a.m. Competition
- Pre-registration entry fee is $30 and includes an official Sunshine State Games t-shirt. Pre-registration entries must be received by September 16, 2019 or register online at flasports.com by September 19, 2019. NO refunds.
- Make checks payable to the Florida Sports Foundation (FSF).
- On-site registration entry fee will be $35.
The NRA Classification system will be used. Individuals who have not been classified will fire in the Master Class. Rule 19.6 (Assigned Classification) may be used. . Targets for 50-yard slow fire will be B-6/B-6(c). Targets for 25-yard timed and rapid fire will be B-8/B-8(c). No magnum ammunition. Competitors are responsible for providing their own staple guns, staples, and repair stickers. Match Director may delay matches due to inclement weather.
Course of Fire
Match 1: .22 Aggregate 90 rounds
Match 2: Centerfire Aggregate 90 rounds
Gold, Silver and Bronze medals will be awarded by Match, and Class aggregate scores.
- Matches will be held in accordance to NRA rules for competition.
- Competitors will handle and replace their own targets.
- Another shooter will score targets.
- Eye and hearing protection required while shooting.
(813) 469-3500 or email@example.com
(850) 488-1422 or firstname.lastname@example.org