Location and Schedule
June 12, 2021
Middleburg Boat Ramp
3788 Main Street
Middleburg, Florida 32068
Saturday, June 12
8:30 a.m.-9:00 a.m.: Marathon Registration
9:30 a.m.: Marathon racing begins
Event venue, dates, and location are subject to change.
Marathon Events: Short Course – 6 miles; Long Course – 12 miles
Marathon Junior (17 and Under)
Marathon Mixed Open
Marathon Master (40+)
Marathon Senior (50+)
Marathon Veteran (60+)
- Pre-registration entry fee is $35 and includes a Sunshine State Games t-shirt. Athletes may compete in as many events as they would like. On-site registration entry fee is $40. On-site registration will be available for Marathon. NO refunds.
- All pre-registration entries must be received by June 9, 2021.
- Each applicant must complete an Individual Entry Form and Waiver of Liability or register online at http://sunshinestate.fusesport.com/registration/1466/.
- It is the responsibility of the applicant to confirm their registration by visiting sunshinestategames.com or calling toll-free 1-866-FL-GAMES (354-2637).
- Applicants must note partner’s name on Individual Entry Form for C-2 and K-2 events.
- Applicants must note boat classes under column labeled “Rating/Rank/Class/Belt” on Individual Entry Form. See format section for boat classes and divisions offered.
- You may enter only one age group division for the day.
- Sprint C1
- Sprint C2
- Sprint K1
- Sprint K2
- Recreational C1 (will run at the same time as Outrigger C1)
- Recreational C2 (sprints)
- Outrigger C1
- Surfski K1
- SUP Sprint (Recreational Board, Racing Board)
- SUP Marathon
- Marathon C-1
- Marathon C-2
- Marathon Outrigger C-1
- Marathon Open Kayak
- This competition will be conducted in accordance with United States Canoe Association and United States Canoe & Kayak Federation rules for competition.
- Recreation: Recreation and novice paddlers, recreation canoes only: NO braces or bent shaft paddles allowed.
- Standard: Experienced recreation paddler, recreation and standard canoes, foot braces/bent shaft paddles allowed.
- Competition: Experienced paddlers, competition canoes, foot braces/bent shaft paddles.
Gold, Silver and Bronze medals will be awarded to the top three finishers in each division.
At the discretion of the Sport Director additional awards may be given.
CLICK HERE for Hotel Information.
Click here to register for the 2021 Canoe/Kayak Marathon Championships.
FSF Staff Contact
(850) 577-7211 or email@example.com
(727) 459-6366 or firstname.lastname@example.org