Location and Schedule
Saturday, November 2, 2019
Skyway Trap & Skeet
3200 74th Ave. North
St. Petersburg, Florida 33702
Wednesday, October 30: 4-7 p.m.
Thursday, October 31: 4-7 p.m.
Competition – November 2, 2019
9:00 a.m.: Check-In/Registration
9:45 a.m.: Registration Closed
10:15 a.m.: Mandatory Athlete Safety and Competition Meeting
10:30 a.m.: Double Trap Competition Start
4:30 p.m.: Finals
5:30 p.m.: Awards
Course of Fire
- 60 targets International style double trap.
- Division ties broken by count back rule.
- HOA determined by finals shoot off.
- Field referees will keep score and handle rule enforcement.
Classification – Male and Female
Junior- Rookie Age 14 & Under
Junior- Intermediate Age 15 to 17
Junior Age 18 to 20
Open-1 Age 21 to 30
Open-2 Age 31 to 40
Open-3 Age 41 to 50
Senior Age 51 to 60
Senior-Intermediate Age 61 to 70
Senior-Veteran Age 71+
- Pre-registration entry fee is $35 and includes an official Sunshine State Games t-shirt. Pre-registration entries must be received by October 12, 2019. You may register at Skyway Trap & Skeet Club in person or register online by clicking here. NO refunds.
- Make checks payable to Florida Sports Foundation (FSF).
- Registration is limited to 36 competitors.
- On-site registration will be available if competition field is not full by online registration deadline.
- After October 12, 2019, the entry fee will be $45 and cannot ensure t-shirt size will be available.
- Shotguns – 12 Gauge or smaller (no handicap given for small gauges).
- Ammo – “FACTORY STEEL SHOT ONLY” maximum shot load of 11/8 oz. and shot size no larger than
- NO HUNTING LOADS – Ammo will be available for purchase at the club for a discounted price of $8.50 per box for both practice and NO RELOADS ALLOWED.
- FACTORY AMMUNITION brought to practice training or competition by competitors other than ammo sold at the club MUST be checked by club management for compliance.
- Athletes must supply their own firearms, ammunition, eye and ear protection.
- These are non-registered events
- Most USA Shooting rules will apply.
- Gold, Silver and Bronze medals will be awarded High Overall, Second and Third Place both male and female.
- Gold, Silver and Bronze medals will be awarded Junior, Open and Senior High Overall, Second and Third Place both male and female.
- Gold, Silver and Bronze medals will be awarded to all Junior, Open and Senior Divisions First, Second and Third Place both male and female.
Iron Man and Iron Woman
For competitors who compete in both events an Iron Man and an Iron Woman trophy will be awarded to the male and female with the highest combined score.
Hotel information for the International Double Style Trap event will be forthcoming.
Click here to register for the 2019 International Double Style Trap Championships.
Early registration – received by October 12, 2019: $35.00
Late registration – received after October 12, 2019: $45.00
FSF Staff Contact
850-322 3403 or email@example.com
(731) 616-0536 or firstname.lastname@example.org
(850) 488-1422 or email@example.com