Location and Schedule
TBA City, State ZIP
Friday, June 28-Sunday, July 30, 2019
Weigh ins will be Friday, June 28.
Competition will be Saturday only if there are less than 55 competitors.
Lifters must be 13 years or older and hold a current USPA membership. Memberships are good for one year from date of purchase. Lifters must purchase membership online before contest.
Open, Junior 13-15-, 16-17, 18-19, 20-23, Submaster 35-39, Master 40-44, 45-49, etc.
Men: 114, 123, 132, 148, 165, 181, 198, 220, 242, 275, 308, 308+
Women: 97, 105, 114, 123, 132, 148, 165, 181, 198, 198+
- Qualifier for 2019 National Powerlifting, Benchpress, Deadlift Championship with a Master total on June 27-30, 2019, in Columbus, Ohio.
- Qualifier for 2019 Drug Tested National Powerlifting, Benchpress, Deadlift Championship with Class 2 total on July 11-14, 2019, Las Vegas, Nev.
- Qualifier for 2019 IPL World Powerlifting, Benchpress, Deadlift Championship with a Master total on October 17-20, 2019, in Leipzig, Germany.
- Qualifier for 2019 Drug Tested IPL World Powerlifting, Benchpress, Deadlift Championship with a Class 1 total on October 24-27, 2019, in Limerick, Ireland.
**Lifting day is subject to change based on entries.
$100 per lifter, add $35 if entering additional division (Full Power and Bench only = 2 awards or Open & Masters = 2 awards).
Payment of entry fees will be done via PayPal. You will be redirected to PayPal to submit your entry after completing your registration details. Entries will not be considered final until your payment has been received.
Entry deadline is TBD. A $20.00 late fee will be added after this date. No entries will be accepted after TBA date.
Outside of 75 days of the meet date, lifters may cancel for any reason and receive a full refund minus a $20.00 processing fee. Within 75 days of the meet date, lifters will only be refunded if there is a person on the waiting list who takes their spot. If a lifter takes their spot, they will receive a full refund minus a $20 processing fee.
Open: 1st through 3rd place in each weight class
Junior 13-15, 16-17, 18-19, 20-23: 1st through 3rd place in each weight class and age group
Submaster 35-39: 1st – 3rd place in each weight class
Master 40-44, 45-49, etc.: 1st through 3rd place finishers in each weight class and age group.
Best Lifter: Best Lifter awards will use the Wilkes formula.
Hotel information for the Powerlifting event will be forthcoming.
FSF Staff Contact
(850) 488-1422 or firstname.lastname@example.org
(727) 748-2975 or email@example.com