Schedule and Location(s)
Saturday, June 8-Sunday, June 9, 2019
Gator Bowmen Range
10404 SW Williston Rd.
Gainesville Florida 32608
Easton-Newberry Archery Center
24880 NW 16th Ave.
Newberry, Florida 32669
Saturday, June 8
720 Round – Easton-Newberry Archery Center
Field Events – Gator Bowman Archery Range, Gainesville
8:30 a.m.: Instructions
9:00 a.m.: Shoot – Metric 720 Round and 28 Target Field
Sunday, June 9
900 Round – Easton-Newberry Archery Center
3-D Events – Gator Bowman Archery Range, Gainesville
8:30 a.m.: Instructions
9:00 a.m.: Shoot – 900 Round 60-50-40 yards and 25 Target 3-D Marked
- 720 Round Recurve
- 720 Round Compound Release
- 720 Round Compound Fingers
- 720 Round Barebow
- 900 Round Sunday Crossbow
- 900 Round Sunday Freestyle
- 900 Round Sunday Freestyle Limited
- 900 Round Sunday Freestyle Limited Recurve
- 900 Round Sunday Barebow
- 900 Round Sunday Bowhunter
- 900 Round Sunday Bowhunter Freestyle-Limited
- 900 Round Sunday Bowhunter Freestyle
- 900 Round Sunday Traditional
- 900 Round Sunday Longbow
- 28 Target Field Freestyle
- 28 Target Field Freestyle Limited
- 28 Target Field Freestyle Limited Recurve
- 28 Target Field Barebow
- 28 Target Field Bowhunter
- 28 Target Field Bowhunter Freestyle-Limited
- 28 Target Field Bowhunter Freestyle
- 28 Target Field Traditional
- 28 Target Field Longbow
- 25 Target 3-D Freestyle
- 25 Target 3-D Freestyle Limited
- 25 Target 3-D Freestyle Limited Recurve
- 25 Target 3-D Barebow
- 25 Target 3-D Bowhunter
- 25 Target 3-D Bowhunter Freestyle-Limited
- 25 Target 3-D Bowhunter Freestyle
- 25 Target 3-D Traditional
- 25 Target 3-D Longbow
- Pre-registration entry fee is $35 and includes an official Sunshine State Games t-shirt. NO refunds. On-site registration entry fee is $40. NO refunds. Only cash, checks and money orders will be accepted for on-site registration. Day of Registration Participants are not guaranteed an Athlete Shirt.
- All pre-registration entries must be received by May 25, 2019 at sunshinestategames.com.
- Each applicant must complete an Individual Entry Form and Waiver of Liability or register online at sunshinestategames.com
- It is the responsibility of the applicant to confirm their registration by visiting sunshinestategames.com or calling toll-free 866-FL-GAMES (866-354-2637).
- Archers may compete in only one event each day.
- No pre-qualifying required.
- Age as of date for NFAA competition is as of Saturday, June 8, 2019
- Age as of date for the 720 round (USA Archery Rules) is as of birthdate in 2019.
900 Round, Field Round and Marked 3-D Divisions
Male and Female – Pee Wee (7 and under); Cub (8-11); Youth (12-14); Young Adult (15-17); Adult (18+); Senior (50+); Silver Senior (60+); Master Senior (70+). Ages are determined by the archer’s age on Saturday, June 14, 2018.
720 Round Divisions
Male and Female – Bowman (12 and under); Cub (14 and under); Cadet (16 and under); Junior (18 and under); Adult (18+); 50+ Master (50+); 60+ Master (60+); 70+ Master (70+). Ages are determined as of birthdate in 2018.
Styles for Field, 900 and Marked 3-D
- Freestyle: All types of bows (compound/recurves) except crossbows; any sight system, mechanical release aids allowed.
- Freestyle Limited: Same as Freestyle except no release aids allowed.
- Freestyle Limited Recurve: Same as Freestyle limited except no compound bows and equipment must conform to FITA rules.
- Barebow: All types of bows except crossbows; no mechanical release aids; no sights; National Field Archery Association (NFAA) rules apply.
- *Bowhunter: Maximum 12″ stabilizer, single anchor point, no sights; IFAA rules apply.
- *Bowhunter Freestyle-Limited: Rules same as Bowhunter except fixed-pin sights allowed. (IFAA rules apply)
- Bowhunter Freestyle: Rules same as Bowhunter Freestyle Limited except mechanical release aids allowed.
- *Longbow: IFAA rules apply.
- *Traditional: Rules same as Bowhunter except no compound bows.
- Crossbow: NFAA rules apply. Adult only.
* Youth, Young Adult, Adult and Senior Only.
Styles for 720 Round
- Olympic Recurve: Same as Freestyle Limited except no compound bows are allowed and bow must be configured in conformance with FITA/National Archery Association (NAA) rules.
- Olympic Compound Release: Same as Freestyle except bow weight is limited to 60lbs. and no electronic equipment allowed.
- Olympic Compound Fingers: Same as Olympic Compound Release except no release aides allowed.
- Olympic Barebow: Same as Barebow except no compound bows, no draw checks and no stabilizers.
As established by the FAA, NFAA and NAA under direction of the Florida Archery Association.
Gold, Silver and Bronze medals will be awarded to first three places in each Class. At the discretion of the Match Director additional awards may be given.
Hotel information for the Archery event will be forthcoming.
Click here to register for the 2019 Archery Championships.
FSF Staff Contact
(850) 298-6628 or email@example.com
(352) 332-1969 or firstname.lastname@example.org
(352) 563-5732 or bobjones-FAA@tampabay.rr.com
Directors of Shooting
900 Round: Bob Jones, (352) 563-5732
Field: Oliver Austin, (850) 309-1918
3-D: James Pettitt, (305) 545-5829
720 Round: Bill Coulter, (954) 292-4310