Location and Schedule
June 10-11, 2023
Legacy Park Multipurpose Center
15400 Peggy Rd.
Alachua, Florida 32615
Event schedule below is tentative and subject to change.
|Day 1, Saturday, June 10||Day 2, Sunday, June 11|
|8:30 a.m.: Open Men's Foil||8:30 a.m.: Open Men's Epee|
|8:30 a.m.: Y10 Men's Foil||8:30 a.m.: Y10 Men's Epee|
|8:30 a.m.: Y10 Women's Foil||8:30 a.m.: Y10 Women's Epee|
|8;30 a.m.: Open Women's Foil||8:30 a.m.: Open Women's Epee|
|11:30 a.m.: C & Under Mixed Foil; Y8 Mixed Foil||10:30 a.m.: Veteran Men's Saber|
|1:30 p.m.: Y12 Men's Foil||10:30 a.m.: Veteran Women's Saber|
|1:30 p.m.: Y12 Women's Foil||11:30 a.m.: C & Under Mixed Epee; Y8 Mixed Epee|
|1:30 p.m.: Y14 Men's Saber; Y8 Mixed Saber||12:30 p.m.: Open Men's Saber|
|1:30 p.m.: Y14 Women's Saber||12:30 p.m.: Open Women's Saber|
|2:30 p.m.: Veteran Men's Foil||1:30 p.m.: Y12 Men's Epee|
|2:30 p.m.: Veteran Women's Foil||1:30 p.m.: Y12 Women's Epee|
|2:30 p.m.: Y10 Men's Saber||2:30 p.m.: Veteran Men's Epee|
|2:30 p.m.: Y10 Women's Saber||2:30 p.m.: Veteran Women's Epee|
|3:30 p.m.: Y12 Men's Saber||3:30p.m.: C & Under Mixed Saber|
|3:30 p.m.: Y14 Men's Foil||2:30 p.m.: Y14 Men's Epee|
|3:30 p.m.: Y14 Women's Foil||2:30 p.m.: Y14 Women's Epee|
|3:30 p.m.: Y12 Women's Saber|
- This tournament will be conducted in accordance with United States Fencing Association (USFA) rules.
- All equipment must meet current USFA requirements. Masks and Lames will be inspected.
- Electric sabers will be used.
- Sweat pants are prohibited.
- Entry fee is $70 for the first event and $30 for each additional event. NO refunds.
- Each applicant must register online by June 2, 2023.
- Late entries may be accepted at the discretion of the Event Director with a $20 late fee. NO registration will be taken the day of the event.
- Proof of USFA membership is required. Applicants MUST list their USFA membership number under the “NGB #” field.
- Open events are for persons born on or before 2009.
- C and Under: Born in the year 2009, or earlier.
- Youth 10 events are for persons born between 2012-2015.
- Youth 12 events are for persons born between 2010-2013.
- Youth 14 events are for persons born between 2008-2011.
- Veteran division events are for persons born in the year 1983 or earlier.
- Adult Divisions Open and C and under events are for persons born in the year 2009 or earlier.
- All events will use the National Direct Elimination format. If there are less than six participants in an event, the event will be combined by gender.
- Any event with less than six participants (after combining by gender) will use pool play format.
- All entrants should check-in at least 30 minutes prior to the start of their event.
- Gold, Silver and Bronze medals will be awarded to the top three finishers in each event.
- A team trophy will be awarded to the top fencing school/club.
Gold, Silver, and Bronze medals will be awarded to first, second, and 2 third place finishers in each class. At the discretion of the Sport Director additional awards may be given.
CLICK HERE for Hotel information.
CLICK HERE to register.
CLICK HERE for a listing of currently registered athletes (updated in real time)
Event Information on AskFred.com
FSF Staff Contact
(850) 577-7211 or email@example.com
(352) 262-0184 or firstname.lastname@example.org