Location and Schedule
June 10-11, 2023
Legacy Park Multipurpose Center
15400 Peggy Rd.
Alachua, Florida 32615
Event schedule below is tentative and subject to change.
|Day 1, Saturday, June 10||Day 2, Sunday, June 11|
|8:30 a.m.: Open Men's Foil||8:30 a.m.: Open Men's Epee|
|8:30 a.m.: Y10 Men's Foil||8:30 a.m.: Y10 Men's Epee, Y8 Mixed Epee|
|8:30 a.m.: Y10 Women's Foil||8:30 a.m.: Y10 Women's Epee|
|8;30 a.m.: Open Women's Foil||8:30 a.m.: Open Women's Epee|
|11:30 a.m.: D & Under Mixed Foil; Y8 Mixed Foil||10:30 a.m.: Veteran Men's Saber|
|1:30 p.m.: Y12 Men's Foil||10:30 a.m.: Veteran Women's Saber|
|1:30 p.m.: Y12 Women's Foil||11:30 a.m.: D & Under Mixed Epee; Y8 Mixed Epee|
|1:30 p.m.: Y14 Men's Saber||12:30 p.m.: Open Men's Saber|
|1:30 p.m.: Y14 Women's Saber||12:30 p.m.: Open Women's Saber|
|2:30 p.m.: Veteran Men's Foil||1:30 p.m.: Y12 Men's Epee|
|2:30 p.m.: Veteran Women's Foil||1:30 p.m.: Y12 Women's Epee|
|2:30 p.m.: Y10 Men's Saber||2:30 p.m.: Veteran Men's Epee|
|2:30 p.m.: Y10 Women's Saber||2:30 p.m.: Veteran Women's Epee|
|3:30 p.m.: Y12 Men's Saber||3:30p.m.: D & Under Mixed Saber; Y8 Mixed Saber|
|3:30 p.m.: Y14 Men's Foil||2:30 p.m.: Y14 Men's Epee|
|3:30 p.m.: Y14 Women's Foil||2:30 p.m.: Y14 Women's Epee|
|3:30 p.m.: Y12 Women's Saber|
- This tournament will be conducted in accordance with United States Fencing Association (USFA) rules.
- All equipment must meet current USFA requirements. Masks and Lames will be inspected.
- Electric sabers will be used.
- Sweat pants are prohibited.
- Entry fee is $70 for the first event and $30 for each additional event. NO refunds.
- Each applicant must register online by June 2, 2023.
- Late entries may be accepted at the discretion of the Event Director with a $20 late fee. NO registration will be taken the day of the event.
- Proof of USFA membership is required. Applicants MUST list their USFA membership number under the “NGB #” field.
- Open events are for persons born on or before 2006.
- Div1A/1/2/3: Born in the year 2006, or earlier.
- Youth 10 events are for persons born between 2009-2012.
- Youth 12 events are for persons born between 2007-2010.
- Youth 14 events are for persons born between 2005-2008.
- Veteran division events are for persons born in the year 1980 or earlier.
- Adult Divisions Open, Div 2 and Div 3 events are for persons born in the year 2008 or earlier.
- All events will use the National Direct Elimination format. If there are less than six participants in an event, the event will be combined by gender.
- Any event with less than six participants (after combining by gender) will use pool play format.
- All entrants should check-in at least 30 minutes prior to the start of their event.
- Gold, Silver and Bronze medals will be awarded to the top three finishers in each event.
- A team trophy will be awarded to the top fencing school/club.
Gold, Silver, and Bronze medals will be awarded to first, second, and 2 third place finishers in each class. At the discretion of the Sport Director additional awards may be given.
Hotel information is forthcoming.
Registration link is forthcoming.
FSF Staff Contact
(850) 577-7211 or email@example.com
(352) 262-0184 or firstname.lastname@example.org