Location and Schedule
Saturday, June 3, 2023
Port Charlotte Beach Park
4500 Harbor Blvd.
Port Charlotte, Florida 33952
Tentative Schedule for Saturday, June 3
7:00 a.m.-8:00 a.m.: Sprint Check-in (Pre-registration preferred)
8:00 a.m.: 200 Meter Sprint Races start.
*Races run at 10-minute intervals until all classes have been completed. Some races may be combined depending on participation. However, awards will be given to the appropriate classes.
Event venue, dates, and location are subject to change.
Event Age Groups
All Races 200 meters. Indicate boat classes and partner on application. See below for divisions offered. (see boat classes for specific boat classifications):
- Junior – 17 and under
- Open – 18 plus
- Master – 40+
- Senior – 50+
- Veteran 1 – 60+
- Veteran 2 – 65+
- Grand Veteran 1 – 70+
- Grand Veteran 2 = 75+
- Great Grand Veteran 1 – 80+
- Great Grand Veteran 2 – 85+
- Pre-registration entry fee is $40 . Athletes may compete in as many events as they would like. On-site registration will be available for Sprints. Entry fee is $55 and $20 for Marathon registration the following day. NO refunds.
- All pre-registration entries must be received by May 26, 2023.
- With registration in one event (Sprints or Marathon), athletes can register to compete in the other event at a 50% discount.
- Each applicant must register online.
- It is the responsibility of the applicant to confirm their registration.
- Applicants must note partner’s name on Individual Entry Form for C-2 and K-2 events.
- Applicants must note boat classes under column labeled Rating/Rank/Class/Belt” on Individual Entry Form. See format section for boat classes and divisions offered.
- You may enter only one age group division for the day.
- Sprint C1
- Olympic C-1
- Olympic C-2
- Kayak K-1
- Kayak K-2
- USCS C-1
- USCA C-2
- Outrigger C-1
- Outrigger C-2
- This competition will be conducted in accordance with United States Canoe Association and United States Canoe & Kayak Federation rules for competition.
Gold, Silver and Bronze medals will be awarded to the top three finishers in each division based on age group of the paddler.
At the discretion of the Sport Director additional awards may be given.
CLICK HERE for Hotel information.
CLICK HERE to register.
FSF Staff Contact
(850) 577-7207 or firstname.lastname@example.org
(727) 459-6366 or email@example.com