Location and Schedule
Saturday, June 11, 2022
Middleburg Boat Ramp
3788 Main Street
Middleburg, Florida 32068
7:00 a.m.-8:00 a.m.: Sprint Check-in (Pre-registration preferred)
8:00 a.m.: 200 Meter Sprint Races start.
*Races run at 10-minute intervals until all classes have been completed. Some races may be combined depending on participation. However, awards will be given to the appropriate classes.
Event venue, dates, and location are subject to change.
Event Age Groups
All Races 200 meters. Indicate boat classes and partner on application. See below for divisions offered. (see boat classes for specific boat classifications):
- Junior – 17 and under
- Open – 18 plus
- Master – 40+
- Senior – 50+
- Veteran 1 – 60+
- Veteran 2 – 65+
- Grand Veteran 1 – 70+
- Grand Veteran 2 = 75+
- Great Grand Veteran 1 – 80+
- Great Grand Veteran 2 – 85+
- Pre-registration entry fee is $40 and includes a Sunshine State Games t-shirt. Athletes may compete in as many events as they would like. On-site registration entry fee is $45. On-site registration will be available for Sprints. NO refunds.
- All pre-registration entries must be received by May 30, 2022.
- With registration in one event (Sprints or Marathon), athletes can register to compete in the other event at a 50% discount.
- Each applicant must complete an Individual Entry Form and Waiver of Liability or register online .
- It is the responsibility of the applicant to confirm their registration.
- Applicants must note partner’s name on Individual Entry Form for C-2 and K-2 events.
- Applicants must note boat classes under column labeled Rating/Rank/Class/Belt” on Individual Entry Form. See format section for boat classes and divisions offered.
- You may enter only one age group division for the day.
- Sprint C1
- Olympic C-1
- Olympic C-2
- Kayak K-1
- Kayak K-2
- USCS C-1
- USCA C-2
- Outrigger C-1
- Outrigger C-2
- This competition will be conducted in accordance with United States Canoe Association and United States
- Canoe & Kayak Federation rules for competition.
Gold, Silver and Bronze medals will be awarded to the top three finishers in each division based on age group of the paddler.
At the discretion of the Sport Director additional awards may be given.
CLICK HERE for Hotel information.
CLICK HERE for Registration information.
FSF Staff Contact
(850) 577-7211 or email@example.com
(727) 459-6366 or firstname.lastname@example.org