Location and Schedule
Nathan Benderson Park
5851 Nathan Benderson Circle
Sarasota, Florida 34235
Saturday, June 6, 2020
7:30 a.m.: Regatta Meeting
8:00 a.m.: Check-in / Registration
8:30 a.m.: Competition Begins
|1. Adaptive 1X||11. Girl’s Junior 2X||21. Women’s Master 4+||31. Mixed Open 2X||41. Boy’s Junior 4|
|2. Men’s Veteran 1X||12. Men’s Master 1X||22. Men’s Ltwt 2X||32. Mixed Master 2X||42. Girl’s Junior 4|
|3. Women’s Veteran 1X||13. Women’s Master 1X||23. Women’s Ltwt 2X||33. Women’s Open 4X||43. Mixed Master 4|
|4. Men’s Master 2X||14. Men’s Ltwt 1X||24. Parent/Child 2X||34. Boy’s Junior 1X||44. Mixed Open 4|
|5. Women’s Master 2X||15. Women’s Ltwt 1X||25. Men’s Master 8||35. Girl’s Junior 1X||45. Mixed Master 8|
|6. Men’s Open 1X||16. Men’s Veteran 2X||26. Men’s Open 8||36. Men’s Open 2X||46. Mixed Open 8|
|7. Women’s Open 1X||17. Adaptive 2X||27. Women’s Master 8||37. Women’s Open 2X||47. Men’s 2-|
|8. Mixed Open 4+||18. Women’s Veteran 2X||28. Women’s Open 8||38. Men’s Master 4X||48. Women’s 2-|
|9. Mixed Master 4+||19. Men’s Master 4+||29. Men’s Junior 8||39. Men’s Open 4||49. Women’s Master 4X|
|10. Boy’s Junior 2X||20. Men’s Open 4X||30. Women’s Junior 8||40. Women’s Open 4|
- Entry fee is $80 per eight; $60 per four; $55 per quad; $45 per doubles/pairs; $35 per single and includes a Sunshine State Games t-shirt. NO REFUNDS.
- No registrations will be taken on the day of the event.
- It is the responsibility of the athlete to confirm their registration at www.regattacentral.com or by calling toll-free 1-866-FLGAMES (354-2637).
- Deadline for online registration is May 28, 2020 at www.regattacentral.com.
- “Doubling” (rowing in more than one event) is permitted if time schedule allows.
- USRA membership is not required.
- Age handicapping will be applied for Master’s events
- Waiver will be provided through event information and must be completed and turned in at check in.
- The final event schedule will be based on the number of entries, with additional flights if more than six (6) entries.
- All events will be 1000m.
- In all combined categories, Gold, Silver and Bronze medals will be awarded in each separate category.
- Rules are as established by the United States Rowing Association (USRA) except where modified herein.
Entry fee is $80 per eight; $60 per four; $55 per quad; $45 per doubles/pairs; $35 per single
Gold, Silver and Bronze medals will be awarded to first, second, and third place finishers. At the discretion of the Sport Director additional awards may be given.
Hotel information is forthcoming.
Click here to register for the 2020 SSG Rowing Championships.
FSF Staff Contact
(850) 577-7211 or email@example.com
(407) 694-5214 or firstname.lastname@example.org
(850) 577-7201 or email@example.com